Fans ‘Reply 1988’ Penuhi Instagram Lee Dong Hwi dengan Komentar Jenaka

Aktor Lee Dong Hwi mengunggah foto langit yang indah melalui Instagramnya pada 12 Januari.  Ia menuliskan “Sungai utara laurent.” Namun yang menarik perhatian bukan foto langit tersebut, melainkan seluruh komentar jenaka yang ditujukan kepada Lee Dong Hwi atau Dong Ryong (peran yang ia mainkan di drama tvN ‘Reply 1988.’) oleh para fans ‘Reply 1988.’

A post shared by 이동휘🇰🇷 (@dlehdgnl) on

Para fans memberi komentar,”Dong Ryong, kamu dimana? Apakah kamu melihat komentarku?” Komentar yang diberikan para fans mengacu kepada karakter Dong Ryong yang dimainkan oleh Lee Dong Hwi atau Dong Ryong.

1. Dear friend!

I am looking for this products since our previous conversation and I guess There is it finally! Check it out

Be well, Lourdes Serna

2. kaorinohon says:

I guess I came across something really nice that you might enjoy, that stuff is so amazing!! just test it out for! Here it is

Lynn Felix

3. kaorinohon says:

Dear friend!

I just wanted to share with you my excitement about some amazing stuff, just take a look at that

Cheers, Jewell Mcmanus

4. kaorinohon says:

Hey friend,

Just take a look at that cool things, I’m just amazed! Check it out

Hugs, Daryl Welch

5. Hello,

Look at that nice stuff! I’ve just found it and I thought it might be interesting for you, check it out

Be well, Frank Allison

6. Hi!

The site is Gothane, a table-top 3,051ft (930m)-high mountain in the western state of Maharashtra,

Warmest regards, Chad Hays

7. Dear!

INDIANAPOLIS — After a moped exploded six years ago, Christopher Allen McCoy was in a coma for four

Sincerely, Shelby Kauffman

8. kaorinohon says:

Simpson was convicted in 2008 for a botched robbery in Las Vegas and sentenced to 33 years. Simpson

Yours faithfully, Eunice Cooley

9. Hi!

I’ve chosen a couple of fun thing for you, they’re just driving me crazy)) Just take a look

Cheers, Johnnie Fulton

10. kaorinohon says:

I think you’ll be happy to read that amazing article I’ve just found on the web, here it is

All the best, love_dream_kaori

11. kaorinohon says:

This info may be very useful for you, you won’t regret, just take a look at

Speak to you later, love_dream_kaori

Discuss this article...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s